Julia's dr appt  

Posted by: Shell V-Power

So I don't know what's going on with my 2nd oldest lately. She's constantly complaining of something hurting, whether it's her stomach, her throat or her leg(s). Which is why I brought her to the dr. today. And of course the dr. said pretty much nothing was wrong. She's walking and not limping and didn't complain of any major pain during stretches. It started Tue night and it was her left leg yet today it "hopped" over to her right?! Go figure! I don't want to be that mom that thinks this...but I DID think it..."could she be a hypochondriac?" I pray to God she isn't, but the last 3 times I had to take her out of school for these mysterious random illnesses! So if anyone else has gone thru this please let me know. I just looked it up online and it mentioned something about growth spurt. So maybe that's all there is and nothing more to be concerned about. That's my prayer anyways!

This entry was posted on Friday, February 06, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment