28 things about my Firstborn  

Posted by: Shell V-Power

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED?
In a way yes. We got married in Nov. and stopped taking the pill. Hoping to conceive after maybe a year, it happened 3 months later!

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?
Yes.

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
Very surprised and shocked and nervous and excited all at the same time!

4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU?
No way!

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
just turned 24

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
I was "late" so I took a test at 6am and then jumped into bed with andrew crying, tears of joy, and had to have him look at it cuz my head was spinning. I just wanted to make sure!

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
Besides Andrew, our parents. We had given them presents with baby bibs that said "I love Grandma" or Grandpa. They started screaming for joy!! That was a fun day.

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
Definitely. I need to PLAN ahead!

9. DUE DATE?
Dec. 4, 1998

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
Yes...that always the worst part!

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
I craved anything I think. I know I didn't crave meat!

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?
probably Andew

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX?
Female

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?
yes, I wanted a boy first and then girls so they would have an older brother to take care of them.

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
25

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
2!! My Family & Friends & Andrew's Family.

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
I knew about both.

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
not really. I did have to have pitocin to induce labor cuz nothing was happening after my water broke.

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
UCSD, San Diego

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
after the pitocin, about 8 hrs.

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
Andrew. My water broke at noon and we didn't leave for the hospital till about 6pm.

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Andrew and my mom.

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
Natural

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
I had an epidural

25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
7lb, 3ozs

26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ?
December 13, 1998. 10 days overdue

27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
Jasmine Razelle - Jasmine was in a bible name book and Razelle is a play off Andrew's friend Ray who passed away. The guys vowed to name their first born after him.

28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?
10 years old

This entry was posted on Friday, February 06, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment