june 4- Lightening & Preschool  

Posted by: Shell V-Power

Be careful what you wish for...I was re-reading what I wrote and said I hope the baby gets in a head down position and stays there...blah blah blah...and now quite a few people have said it looks like the baby's dropped and I have been feeling a lot of uncomfortable pain "down there" when I walk. So maybe she has dropped and now I'm wishing she hadn't yet. Haha. I've been ready that it usually doesn't happen till further along, so I'm wondering if this is an indication of an early delivery? As long as God's in control He can do whatever He likes haha.

On another note...I have been thinking about enrolling Jukie in preschool...I was really all set to enroll her and started asking around for pricing info. It's not cheap. And although we'd have help from both grandparents, I did stumble upon a website listing whether preschool was even necessary. So now I'm looking into NOT enrolling her and just teaching her at home. I just get afraid that, especially when the baby comes, that I won't be able to "handle" it as consistently. But then again, I would've only enrolled her 2 days a week...so besides the social part, I probably COULD handle that! Haha. It's also because her 2 sisters had been enrolled and even had their pre-k graduation ceremonies etc...but if I don't enroll Jukie, then I won't enroll the baby too and they can both be equal with that. haha. It's all about equality! Yeah, the thought of paying $458 a month for only 2 days a week is kinda ridiculous. Especially in this economy. I read that if it's a social thing I'm looking for, that I can always find a drop in class or even just play dates with other stay at home moms. Jukie already has class exposure every Sunday at church and Wed. at her Awana class. And that is the difference from her sisters. Any thoughts or suggestions would be welcomed! I'm going online to see if there's a curriculum I could follow at home. Now I'm getting excited! haha

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 04, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment